Quax is an information platform for families. Among other things, the portal presents tips ans suggestions for leisure activities with children. The editorial staff gathers ideas for excursions and holidays, which are interesting for families. This includes, for example, a list of child-friendly restaurants.
In the shopping area of the page, parents can find recommended products, businesses and online stores, clearly organized by provinces and product categories. A comment field allows users to add their own experience and tips, which helps to increase the offer.
The website provides information on current events and regularly hosts competitions. In addition, parents have the opportunity to network within the Quax.at community.
- Online Marketing (since 2008)
- Development and implementation within the open source CMS Drupal
- significant development work on the Quax community
Functions (among others)
- User system & corrections
- User profile
- User login handling
- User pictures
- User Tracker
- Upload image
- Various Java Script tools
- User notifications
- User visits
- Blog System (questions - answers)
- Rating system
- Flag content
- Members view
- The last contributions of members
Client:Quax GmbH / Der Standard